Apoya mis publicaciones con un ME GUSTA!

lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

CARLY SIMON_VIDEOS

Carly Simon – Anticipation: Live

Carly Simon – Nobody does it better (The spy who loved me)

Carly Simon – I Only Have Eyes For You

Carly Simon “Blackbird”

Carly Simon “Scarborough Fair”

Carly Simon – Wynken, Blyken, and Nod (as the Simon Sisters)

Carly Simon – You belong to me

Carly Simon – Coming Around Again (Itsy Bitsy Spider)

CARLY SIMON – Raining

Carly Simon – I Got It Bad(Itsy Bitsy Spider)

You’re So Vain

carly simon – jesse (live – 1995)

Carly Simon “No Secrets”

Carly Simon “Quiet Evening”

Carly Simon – With A Few Good Friends

Carly Simon – Love Of My Life: Live

James Taylor & Carly Simon – Close Your Eyes

James Taylor & Carly Simon – Devoted To You

Mockingbird – Carly Simon and James Taylor

Carly Simon – “Laura”

CARLY SIMON – “My Romance”




Carly Simon LET THE RIVER RUN

Carly Simon – Life Is Eternal”

Carly Simon – Holding Me Tonight

carly_simon_blue

One of the things that has always motivated me to write is the desire to get it out and look

0 comentarios: